Now you can find the answers to many questions you might have during your tenancy right here online!
- Are you new as a tenant with us? We’d like to welcome you to the KPM family. Your first step is setting up your utilities which we now make even easier with links and instructions to all the Essential Services here. Check with us, of course, first to make sure you are calling the right company!
- Looking to pay rent? Avoid costly late fees of 10% by paying online with a card here. Now you can even set up recurring payments!
- New to the area? We now offer a growing guide to Kitsap County as we know it with new recommendations added all the time. For ideas on where to eat, shop, hang out, and more… visit our Community Resources Page.
- For questions about your legal rights as renters in Washington, go to the official site for the complete Landlord Tenant Law
- Do you have a maintenance issue you’d like to request someone to take care of? Visit our Maintenance Page for complete instructions on where to begin.
- Curious about what you are responsible for during the duration of your tenancy? We offer complete transparency when it comes to our expectations of how you maintain the rentals we manage. Look over our Renters Responsibilities Page for an overview.
- Planning on moving out? We’re sorry to see you go! Moving can be stressful, look over our Move Out Procedures Page to help your move go smoother.